Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

F150 2006 no start , no crank, let sit 45 min. and it will

Customer Question

F150 2006 no start , no crank, let sit 45 min. and it will start
JA: The mechanics can certainly get you off to the right "start" -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no start , no click, radio and lights work replaced pcm and fuel pump relays and drivers fuel pump relay above spare tire, nothing no click no crank,let it sit for 45 min and it will start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just told you
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: 2006 5.4 3 valve 1/2 ton pu
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for that information. Have you checked for power down at the starter when this no crank condition occurs?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Please accept my offer and call me now