Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The following codes appear on my 03 expedition:

Customer Question

The following codes appear on my 03 expedition: PO300; PO303; PO 306; PO 430; P2196; B1805; B2900; U1262. I know what the codes mean. I need to know what to do to make repairs; especially B1805 ( poor ground left rear brake/turn single light..
Is there a common thread?
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 7 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist no, there is not. the 300 codes lead me to low fuel pressure. the 2196 looks like a bad heater circuit in the O2 sensor430 is a worn out cat.your ground is a totally separate issue Roy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know what the codes mean. You say 300 codes equal low fuel pressure. What do you suggest?
430 bad cat; which one? left side or right side?
The code 1805 suggest a ground issue left rear. I told you what I have done. Is there a common problem with this code?
Expert:  roy replied 7 months ago.
I know you stated you know the meanings. you asked for a common thread and there is none. you should have asked what they meant instead of telling you know what they meant. obviously you do not. low fuel pressure means bad fuel pump. verify it with a fuel pressure test.430 is bank 2 cat. that is the drivers side.1805, I am here and not there. you need to look at the wiring at the socket for the ground issue. it may be just the socket itself.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Roy,The way you talk to a customer with words like "obviously you don't" suggests it's time for you to retire. Moreover, your comment, "1805, I am here and not there. you need to look at the wiring at the socket for the ground issue. it may be just the socket itself." Wow! Did you bother to read the steps I took before I contacted Just Answer? I stated that I replaced the bulb and socket. Lastly, I said I know what the codes mean, e.g. PO303 & PO306 states in the manual, and my OBD trouble code reader that cylinders #3 & #6 misfire detected. I know what they mean; I contacted Just Answer to find out how to fix it. I can assure you that I will never use the services of Just Answer again.