roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

Where is thevapor canister purge valve on a 2012 ford focus

Customer Question

where is thevapor canister purge valve on a 2012 ford focus 2.0L L4
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.
I've wrapped up the repair manual procedure to replace the EVAP Purge Valve into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. Download the PDF file here: my answer has helped you, please do the right thing and rate or accept my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

ron, that pdf file did not answer my question.i want to know where this vapor canister purge valve(part no. STD CP555)is located.your file wasn'teven the motor i have.2012 ford focus 2.0L

Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist attached is the picture of its location. it is on the front of the car middle of the motor and down a little. it is marked number 1 in the diagram Roy
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
please dont froget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy