EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified

I replaced alternator and battery on my 2008 ford f250. Now

Customer Question

I replaced alternator and battery on my 2008 ford f250. Now radio and lights on low instruments are not working.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all the fuses
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.
Hi. There is a smaller power cable that connects to the main battery cable at the terminal. Did you make sure you have that power cable connected as well?
Make any progress with this? Check the positive cable wiring? Please rate me positively for my assistance. Thank you.
Thank you for viewing the Experts response. Please rate the service positively and have a great day.