Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I am trying to remove the backrest of the back seat in a Ford

Customer Question

I am trying to remove the backrest of the back seat in a Ford Fusion hybrid 2010. How do do I get to the 4 bolts behind the backrest
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,