Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Rear end seem to be making noise from 35 to 60 miles per hour

Customer Question

Rear end seem to be making noise from 35 to 60 miles per hour not under load
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's a noise that never have heard before but it seems It's not loud it's just a consistent light roller I guess you would say
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I would like to should I check the drive line or the U joints first
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Just change the rear end grease last Saturday and added a modifier
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model?Is there a feeling or just a noise?Is the noise a whine, hum, or moan?