Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician

Want to know how to remove front hub on a PX ranger to check

Customer Question

Want to know how to remove front hub on a PX ranger to check bearing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just want to check bearing condition as haven't had one of this model apart before
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Operate my own workshop
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Its a customers vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,What year ranger and is it 2wd or 4wd
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
PX 2011-2015 4WD
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI, I am showing that this has a sealed hub and bearing assembly - see attached
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks