Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

The heater control blows hot air even when it is in the cool

Customer Question

The heater control blows hot air even when it is in the cool position. However, the AC seems to work but not at it's best
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just said the heater control only blows hot air even when in the cool position
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,In order for anyone to be able to help you we need to know what your working on, year, make and model please?