Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

The windshield wipers won't turn off unless I pull a fuse

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't have the owners manual so I'm hunting a diagram. That's how I got u
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: I changed the relays for wipers. Nothing so I'm looking for something maybe undone. I just bought the truck. I had to replace the steering column but it was doing it with the old one too.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 6 months ago.
What year and model Ford are you working on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1997 F150. 4.2
Are they running on an intermittent setting or on slow of high speed?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They run on all speeds they just won't go off
Sorry, I meant to ask what speed do they run after you turn them off?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As long as the fuse is in ace they run. U can change speeds but they won't turn off
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The same as they were if they were fast they stay fast etc
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind this is all a huge scam anyway all you people want is money but you don't say anything so do not tack any money off my card. I am very un satisfied. Please let me know about the five dollars.