Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Trying to find fuse box on2003 ford 500JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

trying to find fuse box on2003 ford 500
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my radio is not working
JA: No, I use streaming services like Pandora.
Customer: need to find the fuse box
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet cant find the fuse box
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Are you sure you are working on a 2003 Ford 500? Ford did not start making them until 2005, is your a 2005?