Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.

I want to put a new set of seats I bought into my ford 550

Customer Question

I want to put a new set of seats I bought into my ford(###) ###-####got some different seats that are power and not sure of wiring diagram re not look like truck was originally aired for electric seats
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can if not I would pay someone to hook up power seats
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: The old seats were not power
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** me see if I can find you some information for this, give me a few minutes.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 6 months ago.
Here is a wiring diagram, looks like all you need is a power and ground and they should work, you might try hooking upa power and ground to the seats to see if they work ok before installation. Here are the 2 diagrams.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 6 months ago.
Any more questions just ask, we can go back and forth until you can give a 5 star rating for my service, thanks Scott