Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, Ford, Chrysler, nissan, mazda...30 years. ASE Master, troubleshooter

Ford E-350: I have a 2008 Ford E-350 cargo van that needs new

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Ford E-350 cargo van that needs new lights in the dash cluster My question is how do you remove the dash panels to get to the cluster Thank You, Bob
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today..Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.….I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime .
Did you get that? If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,