Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My 2005 ford freestar sel is does not start.if problam is

Customer Question

hi my 2005 ford freestar sel is does not start.if problam is not pumping fuel.what is this problam.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: yep .when we r drive this to somewhere and after that we can,t not pumping fuel.but we r put a little gas into intake its running.but when no gas in there its stop
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: already clean intake and change fuel pump.but is no gas coming to engine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: so how can i fix that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi if there is my 2005 ford freestar sel is not puming fuel.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
we r driven one time and. when we r restart is not starting.what is this problam.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
im already clean out intake and fuel injuction and fuel line and im already change fuel pump and relay. but when we r take out quit connet of fuel pressure line ane joy electrice to to fuel line plug is gas come out.but we r re connet and when we r starting is not running engine.what is that problam.thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, Ok, I need to get the vin number for the vehicle so that I can pull the fuel pump wiring schematics.