Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

No running lights , dash lights, no cab. lights

Customer Question

no running lights for trailer, dash lights, no cab. lights help please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: studs broke on rear drivers side duels,tires came off, had to replace studs, got in truck air wouldn't work, I had to leave flashers on over several hours and brake light bulb blew, all of that I repaired, but now running lights on trailer, cab markers won't work, and no dash lights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: he said he changed fuses around, he bought a new relay switch but is incorrect one, will have to exchange in the am and try that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: there were wires grown previous owner. that hung. down after trailer scrubbed pavement, he cut raw places out and put tape on tthem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can i get the year, make, model and engine?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2000 Ford f350, 7.3
At the headlight switch. With the parking light on and the headlights on is the broken wire powered?
At the headlight switch. With the parking light on and the headlights on is the brown wire powered?