roy
roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

Five Hundred: I have an appointment diagnostic test on

Customer Question

I have an appointment for a diagnostic test on my 2007 Ford Five Hundred for the throttle bottle and transmission. This is not at a Ford Dealer. Will they be able to do the cleaning of the throttle body at Ford's expense under the Customer Satisfaction Program if that is the issue or should I go to the dealership?
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist it will be done at your expense at a private shop. then it is up to you to get your money back from the dealer. the dealer will most likely tell you no, that this service under the CSR program must be performed by the dealer only. if someone else does, it, it i on you. they can do the cleaning of the throttle body as most of all shops can perform, they just cannot perform warranty work for any manufacturer. did you get a letter that they will perform this for free for you??? 2007 is now 9 years old. Roy
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy