Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

Ford f450: , Need Help Please... 2008 Ford F450

Customer Question

Need Help Please...
2008 Ford F450 chassis base for a Winnebago RV 26' Class C. It has 19k miles & not exposed to elements. 3 days ago, right turn signal on dash failed to illuminate when turn signal arm moved-up (right). Exterior lights work ok.
One service shop told me they need to remove dash assembly to replace bulb in dash. is that the only way to solve problem?
Much Appreciated,
Joe S
Gilbert, AZ
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** think they may have mispoke, the dash doesn't need to be removed, the instrument cluster does, the bulbs quarter turn in from the back side of the cluster and the cluster needs to be removed. Are you going to repair this or have a shop do it?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Here are the instructions if you need them.