roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

I have a po320 code I have replaced the crank case position

Customer Question

I have a po320 code I have replaced the crank case position switch lite went off for a while but came on and it stalls hard start have done so much to this truck promlem won't go away
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Vehicle stalls after warm up replaced plugs dust cap rote plugs fuel pump filter and I deal motor and both 02 sensors and Mas air flow still p320 code and stalling occurs
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I have tried so right now I don't know
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Runs like a new vehicle when it starts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist what is the year, make model and engine??? Roy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
After replacing crank shaft position switch still no change stalling hard start
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
1996 ford bronco 5.8
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
thanks, ***** ***** look up the code Roy
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
ok, check the flow chart I sent you for the code. have you checked any of these items???
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
how are you making out???
Expert:  roy replied 5 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy