6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Senior Master
Experience:  Ford senior master tech, 18 years experience.
63005990

Ford(###) ###-#### JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

ford(###) ###-####
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: wehre do i locate the engine serial number
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i am trying to locate the engine series number
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have ford-150 2013
i need to locate the engine series number
Expert:  6Bucs replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** serial numbers are in different locations depending on the engine size. Can you tell me which engine is in your F-150?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It V6
Vin 1FTFX1CTXDFC77159
Expert:  6Bucs replied 8 months ago.
Ok, for the ecoboost engine the serial number will be stamped on the engine block either on the left or right side kind of behind one of the turbos. It can be on either side. You'll need to look at the block from underneath the vehicle, behind the midway point of the engine. There will be a flat boss with the numbers stamped into it.
Expert:  6Bucs replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. Just checking in to see if you were able to find the engine serial number you were looking for. James