Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My car a Ford fusion is not moving when put I drive. It made

Customer Question

My car a Ford fusion is not moving when put I drive. It made a loud sound on the highway today I though I had blew a tired when I pull over and tried to put it in drive it was reversing .likewise and park
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: As of now I've just check for tranny fluids linking and making sure I had plenty in it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Well it had been making a sound like that I though was with my wheeling sound like it was rubbing something with a Lil resistance this didn't begin until after getting a oil change and tire rotation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Fix It Man replied 5 months ago.
Hello. my name is***** to hear about your Fusion. Can you tell me the year of your vehicle? Did the check engine light come on?