Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Can not get any heat out of my heater in my truck 1998 ford

Customer Question

can not get any heat out of my heater in my truck 1998 ford f150 4x4
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the heater is not putting out any warm air
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: would like to need to try to save some money if I can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 7 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist when the engine is hot, feel both heater hoses under the hood and see if they are hot. lets start there Roy