Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I need the timing marks 2001 Lincoln ls JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I need the timing marks for the 2001 Lincoln ls
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am replacing the timing chain
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have taken the belts off already. Ready to put it back together
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Just need timing marks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. I take it your talking about the valve timing marks? What size engine do you have?