Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford f150 six cillender: 94 F150 300 six cillender starts,

Customer Question

94 F150 300 six cillender starts, runs, turn off. won't restart.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark at the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When the engine will not restart can you check and see if you have good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injector and proper fuel pressure (32 to 45 PSI). Post back with which one you are lacking and I will help you determine the cause.