rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Both the fron t and rear air conditioning was working fine.

Customer Question

Both the fron t and rear air conditioning was working fine. All of a sudden the rear blower stops. I think it may be a fuse, but I'm not sure which fuse it is or if there is a separate fuse box for the rear. It is a 2002 E150
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just locating the fuse box. I found one when the accelerator is and one under the hood. That's about all.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teachautomotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. Those breakers are located under the hood near the battery in the power distribution box. ALL the fuses and breakers are marked on the cover too for you. If they are okay, then it's likely that the blower went out on you.Thanks, Ron