Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Well i rebuild the engine on my 2004 f150 5.4

Customer Question

***** *****....Well i rebuild the engine on my 2004 f150 5.4 4x4....by doind that i had to disconnect the pcm....and now when i tried to turn the truck on it wont start....i have head lights....no poaw No power to the radio...or the dash lights i put the key on ignition and nothing happens
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The alarm works....but you know when you put the key on ignition the dash lights coe Come on etc....etc...but on mine it just stays dead
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. With the key in the run position does the instrument cluster power up, does the check engine light come on?Will it at least crank?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris