Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Traction control light is on. 4 wheel low and 4 wheel high

Customer Question

traction control light is on. 4 wheel low and 4 wheel high lights flash occasionally. Radio does not turn off when the door is open, the automatic headlights don't come on.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no I don't have a computer and I have not taken it in to a shop yet.
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Ford Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if possible.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: removed the driver's side kick panel and inspected the wires. I did not find any broken wires. That's it so far.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: 150,000 miles on it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model?The website only allows us to help diagnose and fix one concern per post. Which would you like me to help with on this post?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2004 Ford Expedition - I believe all the issues are related. Therefore, if you can fix traction control light is on, I believe that will fix the 4x4 issue too.
To diagnose the traction control light on, we must know which codes are stored, are you able to get it scanned so we can begin the diag?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris