Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Does29004rhunderbirds have soft and hard tops JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

does29004rhunderbirds have soft and hard tops
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my car has a hard top if removed is there a soft top and how can you tell without taking the hard top off the dealer did not know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Are you referring to a 2004 Thunderbird?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Okay, thank you for that, Teh 2004 model year only came from the factory with the soft top. See the link below.Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for the,answer thid one has a hard yop does that mean the previous owner added a hard top?
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Yes that is likely .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thak you very much thete wad a soft top too greatly pleased and suprised
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.Thank you again.