Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

My 2013 Ford F150 Trailer running lights JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

My 2013 Ford F150 Trailer running lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Running lights are not coming on but all the other trailer lights are working. I have tested it with a multimeter and it appears to just be the Running lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** the marker lights work ok on the truck? Just when you hook to a trailer the lights are inop correct?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Check fuse 67 under the hood and also check fuse 40 inside the vehicle. See if one of these fuses is blown, let me know aht you see. Thanks Scott
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Check fuse 67 under the hood and also check fuse 40 inside the vehicle. See if one of these fuses is blown, let me know what you see. Thanks Scott