Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

1997 ford explorer front differential passenger side axle housing

Customer Question

1997 ford explorer front differential passenger side axle housing removal. What's the easiest way?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The axle tube is broke in two. Have to replace it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you tell me what liter engine is in this model here? Thanks Pete