Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Kris , replaced clockspring and cruise issue and

Customer Question

Kris , replaced clockspring for horn and cruise issue and there is no change, is there a relay for those tied together, horn is on all the time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the horn is on all the time and cruise control does not work, no light nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist if you dis connect the horn pad, does the horn stop blowing??? Roy