Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

2004 ford 350 6.0 parked it last night and now won't run turns

Customer Question

2004 ford 350 6.0 parked it last night and now won't run turns over and starts for 1 sec and then died no codes new fuel filters and oil change still nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! You state there are no codes. Do you have a scanner to pull the codes? If so, what type of scanner do you have? Does it have live data? If so, what is the ICP pressure during crank for the actual and the desired? What is the FICM SYNC showing? What is the FICM voltage showing? What is the percentage of the IPR comanded during the starting?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy