Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Codes p0191, p1237 2006 f150 4.6l replaced pump and fuel

Customer Question

Codes p0191, p1237 2006 f150 4.6l replaced pump and fuel rail sensor.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,The common cause for these codes to set is usually due to either a failing fuel pump or a bad fuel pump driver module with the driver module being very common. Since the pump is new I would start with checking the driver module. There are known issue with the connector at the driver module becoming corroded due to its location. I have enclosed the steps in the link below for testing the driver module as well as its location . Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them. Post back if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there if need be..
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank u great info problem solved.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.Thank you again.