roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years

I need a parts diagram 96 F250 7.3l 4X4 that shows the

Customer Question

I need a parts diagram for a 96 F250 7.3l 4X4 that shows the front sway bar and how it mounts, and the same diagram for a 96 F-Super Duty (F450) 7.3l 2wd. I need to see all connecting links and what they attach to. Thanks.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist attached as you requested Roy
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Roy, but do you have the parts names that correspond to the numbers in the diagrams? And my F250 has leaf springs not coil...I assume since it is diesel. Do you have a diagram that shows that?
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
no to the diagrams with names. my alldata just lists the pictures as they are. let me look for the other diagrams for you Roy
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
ok, whats nice is that if you have the leaf springs, you have the upgraded heavy duty suspension the same as the 450. the 350 and the 450 seem to be the same except for the number of leafs in the springs. what are you doing to the truck???
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My problem is I have two sway bars that we pulled off different trucks over the past years and I'm not sure what they go to. I "think" one was from an F450 and the other from an F250, but they look totally different. I have someone who wants to buy one, but I don't want to send them the wrong part. If I attached pictures could you tell what they are from?
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
sure, send them to me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks I'll send them in the morning. Actually I have pics of one you can view on ebay...item # ***** I listed it as from the F450, but now realized it doesn't look anything like the other one we have that I know is Ford and I'm starting to wonder if the one we have on ebay is actually from an Isuzu NQR. Does it look like Ford to you?