EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

New fuel pump can hear it running but no gas do I have a

Customer Question

new fuel pump can hear it running but no gas do I have a kill switch 95 f350 7.5
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Is your car a 4-cylinder or a 6-cylinder engine?
Customer: v8 7.5
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuel pump guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: good
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: quit running checked out not getting gas replaced fuel pump still no gas
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Ford Mechanic whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Ford Mechanic whenever you like. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced fuel pump desconnetted fuel line to check for gas not a drop
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Which fuel line did you disconnect to check for fuel?
Thanks for viewing my response 5 days ago. Do you have anything else to add? Have you found the reason for no fuel to engine? Let me know and rate the service I provided. Thanks.