Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Name is ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Was replacing a bulb on my rear trilight and lost my tail lights and side marker lights Fuses are all good
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model?Just so I understand all 4 corner parking lights do not work?The brake lights, and turn signals work?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris