Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2008 ford f350 6.4 diesel after accereration , when letting

Customer Question

2008 ford f350 6.4 diesel after accereration , when letting off throttle truck loss of power only way to correct is to turn off key and restart even drive the vechile
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when apply throttle full and passing then let of gas pedal truck will begin to shutter and loss power to point you have to pull of road , shut off and restart and sometimes it will correct itself and drive off again.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I think its a dealer problem something in computer because it resets itself
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Anything aftermarket on the vehicle or is the vehicle altered?Are you behind on any maintenance?Any warning lights on?Have you done any tests or repairs so far to try and correct this?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris