Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 2006 f150 i blew the number 22 fuse and replaced it

Customer Question

I have a 2006 f150 i blew the number 22 fuse and replaced it but my door lock lights still are not coming on or the radioive checked all other radio fuses plus number 2 relay what else could it be
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.Before we begin, please understand that all I can do from where I am is offer you my technical knowledge and guidance; it is you, using the right tools, the only one who can diagnose and ultimately fix your vehicle.What's the voltage going through fuse 22 now?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im not sure i dont have a volt meter only a test light but its making the light shine pretty bright so its got deciant power
OK. Be careful with test lights as those use enough amperage to fry computer circuits.There should be a Light Green/Yellow wire from fuse 22 to the sun roof switch, door lock switches and radio, are you getting voltage there?By the way, what caused the fuse to blow?