Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

My name is ***** ***** my truck ABS light came on. I pulled

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my truck ABS light came on. I pulled the code using a Bosch 1300 obd1 and obd 2 scan and it pulled C1 913. Says brake pressure switch circuit malfunction what can I do to make Corrections
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Everything seems to be working fine but I do have a slight bumping in the brakes kind of like it has a high spot but I have new front and rear brakes. I did have the front rotors and the rear drums turned straight out of the box to make sure they were true I thought maybe it would be the brake pressure switch itself but the brake lights are working and it does kick off the cruise control
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the year, make, model of the truck you are working with?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?