Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford e350: what is the part numbers fuel lines from

Customer Question

what is the part numbers for the fuel lines from the frame mounted lift pump to the side of the engine on a 2003 e350 7.3
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** me see if I can find this information, give me a few minutes.
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
I can look tomorrow if that would work at the dealership, if not, I can opt out if you like, let me know what you want to do, thanks Scott
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
I can't find the number, may be obselete, the parts guy will let me know for sure.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it looks like the call out numbers are 9a317 and 9s273. One is the return line frm the side of the engine . the other is the supply line from the lift pump to the line at the side of the engine. What time can you give me an answer tomorrow? My ford dealer cant find it. Weird because it has to be a pretty popular item. If you cannot find the part number for them maybe you could give me the part number for the seals to rejuvenate the quick connect at the end. The line itself isnt bad but I am changing the lines on the side of the engine due to leaking and I know when I separate these quick connects the orings inside will be ruined due to age. Hence the reason I am looking for both lines or the kit to fix the ends
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Ok I see, Ford doesn't offer the orings in the quick connect fittings, only the assembly, I know I have replaced those before at the dealership. It really depends how busy we are tomorrow when I can get online to give the answer. If there is work, I work, it pays better working than this part time Q and A, can you wait or do you want me to opt out?
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
Let me know, thanks Scott
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can wait til the end of the day if needed. Thanks
Expert:  Scott W. replied 7 months ago.
I am not having any luck, our main parts guy was sick today and the other guy is horrible. I will opt out as I don't want to further delay your answer.