A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

Thunderbird: Can you run a oasis report on my 1957 Thunderbird?

Customer Question

Can you run a oasis report on my 1957 Thunderbird? Vin#D7FH393884
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 7 months ago.
Ford does not retain any information for vehicles older than 1999 for their OASIS report.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The information I am seeking is where the car was first sold (dealership), and original owner. Do you have any ideas on how I can find this out?
Sorry, that I cannot get. Unless there is paperwork with the vehicle, like the original titles, paperwork, like registration, or other forms of documentation, that information is next to impossible to locate. Most of that information is passed along with the vehicle. Back in the 1950's, everything was hand written and suck in folders. Unless you have any paperwork with the vehicle, I do not think that is possible. But you can try contacting Amos Minter who restores 1950's T Birds. His company may be able to help. Below is a link to the website.https://www.amosminter.com/Minter_Home.php