John Vieira
John Vieira, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician 32 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
78680981

E-150: . I have a 2010 Ford e-150 premium that has factory

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 2010 Ford e-150 premium that has factory navigation and sync. I really miss the audio controls on the steering wheel and would like to add them. What ford steering wheel will fit the shaft of the E-150? It looks like possibly one from an edge would fit because the super duty has the hex shaft. So if I get a steering wheel from an edge that has sync I would have all the correct buttons on the wheel. I guess for the next problem would be the clock spring. I have extra pins for the harness so I can add wires to the head unit.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. Ok, I need to get the vin number of your E150 to check on what wiring harness you will need as well as the clockspring and verify if the Edge steering wheel will fit or not
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks here it is. 1fmne1bw6ada60997
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,not having much luck on this so I will opt out and see if another expert can help on this
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for the try
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Anyone try this?
Expert:  John Vieira replied 7 months ago.
I will try and find this out for you right now.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wow looks like I stumped you guys!!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yep I'm out. Thanks for trying guys