Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Trying to find the location of. The rabs valve.

Customer Question

***** *****, trying to find the location of. The rabs valve. On a 97 ford f-150
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Brake pedal will go down almost to the floor, but they will stop the truck. Worked security at a mechanic expo today and they say it is my rabs valve
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The RABS valve is mounted directly under the brake master cylinder. Below is a link to the replacement steps if needed.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/rabs.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris