Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

SEAT WON'T COME UPJA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: HI
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: 3 ROW SEAT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i check with the power probe both wires show ground
Can I get the year, make, model?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
04 expedition xlt
Thanks, ***** ***** the wire diagrams if needed. the left switch with the key on are you getting power on the black/white wire and orange/light blue on the right switch? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris