Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2004 Ford ranger with some electrical issues. It use to be a service truck for AAA. It started acting like it was staving for fuel so they changed the fuel pump assy. I found a couple of wiring issues and repaired them. The truck will sit and run fine until you turn on the head lights. It seems like its starving for fuel and dies. Any suggestions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!