Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

2010 5.0 ltr. Expedition has that "Fly by Wire"

Customer Question

2010 5.0 ltr. Expedition has that "Fly by Wire" acceleration. How can I get a new program to eliminate the hesitation.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Ford has released some PCM updates that have helped a little. You would need to go to a dealer to have that checked and done. The next option is an aftermarket performance programmer that can assist in removing the delay. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where would I go to find a performance enhancer? Is it a program I can buy or order?
There are hundreds of them sold online like EDGE products for example.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris