Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: my check engine

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: my check engine light coming on. ford focus 2013. i use my OBD reader got p144a code.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: This is the third time. i got same code on month ago.
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: yeah, I feel stutter (like shake) when i accelerate my car form stop sometimes. not all the time.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Ford mechanics here. I would like to assist you with your question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi !
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
What engine size is in your Focus
Expert:  chrlsman replied 6 months ago.
It should be a 2.0L, but that model did come with an optional turbo. Does your car have the turbo?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i am sorry about last time , i am busy that day. can we go on the question?