Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 2004 sport trac and I lost power to the windows, radio,

Customer Question

I have a 2004 sport trac and I lost power to the windows, radio, rear sliding window, and a few other things. I have done a little research and found some talk of problems with the delayed accessory circuit. the fix for this seems to be replacing the instrument cluster. have you heard of this issue before?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: pretty much
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.Being a professional technician (albeit retired), I wouldn't know anything about what's being said on forums since there is no accountability or consequence for anything anybody prints on any of those.What I can offer you through this site is a diagnostic process that will take you to the true root cause of whatever the issue is that's affecting your Sport Trac - the caveat being that it would be sort of a partnership where technical guidance is my responsibility, tools and the skills to use them yours.So, my friend, it looks like you have a choice; what will it be?