Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My name is ***** ***** and im having to crank up my expedition

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and im having to crank up my expedition 2003 buzzing noise in the fuse box
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my expedition it wont start weird noise from my fuse box
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My ford expedition wont crank to start and I heard a wired noise coming from the fuse box. Maybe a relay. There are some relays in the very back in the fuse box i think are humming but i dont know how to get to them.
Expert:  James replied 6 months ago.
Hello, if you try and jump start the vehilce will it start?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Battery is good I have 12.5V
Expert:  James replied 6 months ago.
The battery can show voltage with a volt meter but still not have a charge. Usually a clicking noise indicates a voltage concern.