Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Ford F-150: I'm unable to get my key in the ignition

Customer Question

I'm unable to get my key in the ignition
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If the key will not even go in the hole then this is going to be the key damaged or the tumblers inside the ignition lock cylinder are damaged. Try another key, if it will not slide in either then the lock cylinder will need to be replaced which requires drilling and getting your key code from the dealer so you can build a new lock cylinder to match your current programmed keys. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris