Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Hmm I having a evaporative emission truck and I need

Customer Question

hmm I having a evaporative emission for the truck and I need to find a close price to get it fix somtime before Frida
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: hmm yeah
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: hmm I need the whole price on before they fix it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a check engine light on and the codes that were scanned pointed to an emissions problem?