Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My key to my 2014 Ford Escape is in the car and the doors are

Customer Question

My key to my 2014 Ford Escape is in the car and the doors are locked. I do not have a spare key or the coDe to unlock the door.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No! I need the code to unlock the door.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. The only way to get the keyless entry keypad code is with access inside the vehicle. Ford does not keep the codes on file. Would you like other options to try and get into the vehicle yourself?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** *****:Take your vin# ***** your local dealer and have a door key made.Call AAA, a tow truck, or lock smith which can open the door.Try to gain access yourself.The way most get into cars now is with a air bag that they stuff in the upper rear corner of the drivers door. Then air up the bag to spread the door from the body about 3/4 inch so they can get a rod like a coat hanger into the interior to press the unlock button. You could use kitchen tools like a wooden spoon and burger flipper to accomplish the same thing. Just do not spread it to much, do not damage the paint, and do not damage the weather strip. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris